Competitive Intelligence Resources
Our Competitive Intelligence Resources include our blog, articles, presentations, Naylor’s Mailer newsletter, and our book, Win Loss Analysis.
Cooperative Intelligence blog is a rich source of competitive intelligence, including Win Loss analysis, customer intelligence, sales intelligence and elicitation. It is searchable by keyword.
Ellen Naylor has written for a number of association publications over the years. The most popular has been the Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professional‘s (SCIP’s) publication, Competitive Intelligence Magazine.
Ellen Naylor shares many of her PowerPoint presentations from Slideshare. The most popular ones are included below.
Subscribe to Naylor’s Mailer, and receive our freebie Win Loss cheat sheets to improve your program or get it off the ground.
Do You Want to Know Why Your Competitors Got the Business and You Didn’t? Learn how your buyers make their purchasing decision and improve your win rates through our book Win/Loss Analysis: How to Capture and Keep the Business You Want.
Competitive Intelligence Resources from Competitive Intelligence Magazine
Ellen Naylor was a columnist for SCIP’s “Competitive Intelligence Magazine.” Her focus was the cooperative intelligence angle of competitive intelligence. She has written articles for SCIP since the mid-1990s.
Sales Intelligence and Win Loss Analysis
- Capture Competitive Intelligence from Your Sales Force
- Enable Sales to Elicit Market Intelligence: The Cooperative Angle
- Win Loss Analysis: The Cooperative Angle
- Increase Sales through Win Loss Analysis
Strategy and Leadership
- Impact Strategic Decisions with Competitive Intelligence
- Be a Leader
- Cooperative Intelligence: The Executive Angle
- Setting Up an Early Warning System Cooperatively
Cooperative Intelligence: Communication and Relationship Building
- Introducing Cooperative Intelligence
- Communicating Cooperatively: The Beginning
- Cooperative Intelligence: Relationship Building
- Cooperative Relationship Building: Part II
- Communicating Cooperatively: Trade Shows
- Ethics: The Cooperative Angle
- Outsourcing Competitive Intelligence Cooperatively
Competitive Intelligence Resources: Slideshare