Here is what you’ll learn from reading Win/Loss Analysis: How to Capture and Keep the Business You Want
- What is Win/Loss analysis?
- The twelve steps to build a world class Win/Loss program.
- How to build a world class Win/Loss program, step by step.
- How to factor your company culture into your Win/Loss program.
- How to get sales rep’s cooperation to engage in the Win/Loss process.
- How to get more customers and prospects to agree to Win/Loss interviews.
- Interviewing etiquette, and how to improve your interviewing skills.
- How to maximize what you can learn from each Win/Loss interview.
- The pros and cons of outsourcing versus conducting Win/Loss in-house.
- What to look for in a third party consultant if you outsource Win/Loss analysis.
- What you can uncover in the Win/Loss analysis process, including case studies.
- Lessons learned from the trenches of those who have established Win/Loss programs.
- Examples of analysis and organizing the results of Win/Loss interviews.
Sign up to be notified when the book is published, and you’ll receive a white paper with some tips from the book, including the 12 steps to build a world class Win/Loss Program.
Fill out my online form.